Call Raymond Sandoval 775-296-0495
or Fax, 775-289-6144
PLEASE RETURN THIS COMPLETED FORM ALONG WITH A COPY OF EACH HORSE’S PAPERS OR PERFORMANCE RECORDS TO:
White Pine Horse Races
P.O. Box 150185
Ely, Nevada 89315
1) No stalls for Pony Horses, ONLY OUTSIDE PENS.
2) Reservations for stalls can be taken before meet.
NOTICE TO OWNERS / TRAINERS
1) Upon entry to the stall area, you must stop and check in with
2) Stalls will be assigned at that time and a security marker will
3) Stall manager will direct you to your stall.
4) No padlocks will be used on stalls.
5) Fire Lane between barns will be kept open at all times.
6) Park trailers and trucks in marked parking areas ONLY.
7) Security will be provided. NO unauthorized persons or
vehicles will be allowed in the barn/stall area.
8) By order of the fire marshal and health inspector, no travel
trailers or camp trailers will be allowed into barn/stall area,
only horse trailers or horse trailers with living quarters.
9) Only owners, trainers, jockeys, horseshoers and groomers
will be allowed in the stall area.
10) Gates to the stall area will be locked at the start of the races
and WILL NOT be unlocked until after the final race has been
11) THERE WILL BE NO VEHICLES ALLOWED TO COME
THROUGH THE STALL AREA TO GET TO THE JOCKEY
12) THERE WILL BE NO JOCKEY’S CARS PARKED AT THE
13) ONLY WOOD SHAVINGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STALLS.